From the comfort of your own vehicle, you can observe more than twenty different species of wild animal from the northern hemisphere.
All along the trail deer will come to your window to say hello and feast on carrots.
In order to visit the park safely and protect the animals it is important to follow the safety instructions at all times.
The car trail is on a 12 kilometer long path. The total duration of the circuit is around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
This family day out will allow you to see Canadian animals as you have never seen them before.
*Please note that in order to do the car tour, you must have a vehicle.*
In your own vehicle, you will be able to observe more than twenty species of wildlife from the northern hemisphere.
Along the way, deer will come to your window to greet you and feast on carrots.
In order to secure your stay at the park and to protect the animals, it is important to respect the safety instructions at all times.
The car ride is on a marked path of 12 kilometers. The total duration of the tour by car is about 1 hour and a half.
This family trip will allow you to see Canadian animals as you have never seen them before.
*For the health and safety of our animals, no pets are allowed on site*.
*Please note that in order to complete the car ride, you must have a vehicle *.
- The use of binoculars is recommended to observe certain animals, especially rodents and birds.
- Don’t forget your camera or your video camera to immortalize your visit.
- While driving, tune into FM 88.1 to learn more about the animals.
- Our peak hours are between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Plan your visit accordingly to get the best experience possible.
- Get carrots at the Park House to feed the animals on the car ride and on the walking trails. You can also bring your own carrots.
- Read the safety instructions on all signs carefully during your visit.