A car safari, at your own pace!
In your own vehicle, you’ll be able to observe over twenty species of wildlife from the northern hemisphere.
All along the trail deer will come to your window to say hello and feast on carrots.
In order to visit the park safely and protect the animals it is important to follow the safety instructions at all times.
The route by car follows a 12-kilometre signposted path. The total duration of the circuit is around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
This family day out will allow you to see Canadian animals as you have never seen them before.
*For the health and safety of our animals, no pets are allowed on site*.
*Please note that you will need a vehicle to do the car ride*.
Practical advice :
- Binoculars are recommended for observing certain animals, especially rodents and birds.
- Don’t forget your camera or video camera to immortalize your visit.
- During your drive, tune in to FM 88.1 to learn more about the animals.
- Our busiest hours are between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Plan your visit carefully to ensure the best possible experience.
- Buy carrots at the Park house to feed the animals on the car ride. You can also bring your own carrots.
- Read the safety instructions on all signs carefully during your visit.