SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS – Omega By Night
For your security it is important to be careful and follow the safety instructions. You are at your own risks both on the car trail and the Omega By Night walking trail.
Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep an eye on your children at all times
In order to avoid injury we recommend that you wear shoes and clothes that are suitable for walking in the forest and that you pay attention where you place your feet.
Stay on the paved paths at all times during the walking trail.
Pets are not allowed in the park, nor in the accommodations of Omega Park.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke, consume drugs or drink alcohol on the night trail as well as on the rest of the grounds of Omega Park.
During the car journey to the Omega By Night departure area in the Land of the Pioneers, it is forbidden to exit your vehicle and it is important to keep your doors closed (trunk door and sliding doors).
The path is accessible but not recommended to those with reduced mobility
COVID-19 SPECIAL MEASURES AND GUIDELINES
In order to welcome our visitors in the best possible conditions and to support the efforts of public health officials, we have put in place many sanitary procedures. We have also adapted our infrastructures and services to comply with the measures suggested by public health. To properly plan your visit, we invite you to consult this Covid-19 special measures and guidelines.
- Reservation and booking online is mandatory
- Limit of 150 people per time slot
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the trail and dispensers are checked and cleaned frequently
- The admission is equipped with Plexiglass
- New, widely spaced, individual mobile toilets have been installed. These toilets are each equipped with their own sinks.
- A sanitary team is assigned to clean and disinfect the toilets regularly
- Employees are trained on proper hygiene habits to reduce propagation risks
- All current employees must comply with strict hygiene guidelines
- Book and buy your tickets online. No payment on site
- Respect the time slot allocated on your ticket
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters with other visitors
- Bring your mask. Wearing a mask is highly recommended on the night trail and is mandatory at the ground floor of the Wolf Observatory
- Respect one-way traffic on the trail
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly
Changes to the night experience :
Please note that due to measures related to COVID-19, the illuminated walkway in the trees, as well as the Choeur de Loups show are not available this year.