In order to welcome our visitors in the best possible conditions and to support the efforts of public health officials, we have put in place many sanitary procedures. We have also adapted our infrastructures and services to comply with the measures suggested by public health. To properly plan your visit, we invite you to consult this Covid-19 special measures and guidelines.
SECOND WAVE : REINFORCED MEASURES
Wearing a mask is now MANDATORY when circulating on the night trail, as well as at the wolf observatory.
- Reservation and booking online is mandatory
- Limit of 150 people per time slot
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the trail and dispensers are checked and cleaned frequently
- The admission is equipped with Plexiglass
- New, widely spaced, individual mobile toilets have been installed. These toilets are each equipped with their own sinks.
- A sanitary team is assigned to clean and disinfect the toilets regularly
- Employees are trained on proper hygiene habits to reduce propagation risks
- All current employees must comply with strict hygiene guidelines
- Book and buy your tickets online. No payment on site
- Respect the time slot allocated on your ticket
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters with other visitors
- Respect one-way traffic on the trail
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly
Changes to the night experience :
Please note that due to measures related to COVID-19, the illuminated walkway in the trees, as well as the Choeur de Loups show are not available this year.