Due to covid-19, some activities have been adapted.
Our activities and attractions
- The 12km car ride and feeding the animals with carrots
- The walking trails in zone 4 and zone 11
- The outdoor picnic areas
- Golf cart rental remains available to go to the farm (additional costs)
- Caged-in golf karts rental for the car tour (100$ half-day and 175$ full day)
- The visit of the farm animals
- The wolf presentations in zone 11 are offered continuously with a limited number of people at a time.
- The restaurant The Cookerie (zone 11) with meals sold for take-out. Picnic tables are installed in this area as well.
- New restaurant and local market at the Park House (zone 2)
- The gift shop at the Land of the Pioneers
- The ice cream stand
OMEGA IN COLOR
Autumn colors are in full swing at Parc Omega! Come enjoy the beautiful colors for Thanksgiving long weekend on October 10-11-12
Come meet local exhibitors and artisans and take part in our special activities.
- Cartoonist (additional fees)
- Meet the author Jean-Guy Paquin
- Arrow sash exhibition
- Folk musicians
- Sharing and cultural exchange with Christian Pilon
All the activities will take place while respecting the sanitary measures and physical distancing.
Certain activities may be cancelled due to weather conditions.