Booking and ticket purchases
Booking and purchasing your tickets online is now MANDATORY. When you purchase your tickets, you must book the date and time you wish to come visit the Parc via our online ticket services. After your purchase, you will receive your tickets by email, as well as the map of the park and the new safety rules to follow during your visit. Please note that there will be no maps available at the admission.
However, if you are in one of these situations, reservation is not required :
- You have a gift card
- You have Tuango tickets
- You have a free pass (family pass)
- You have an annual membership
- You have a reservation in an accommodation
- You are accompanying a person with a disability (with Acces 2 or Accompagnement loisir card)
If you had purchased tickets during Black Friday and Boxing Day sales and did not reserved a visit date at the time of purchase, you can do so by going to date.parcomega.ca
Modification of a reservation:
It is possible to change your date and time of visit according to availability by following the link that will be sent to you with your tickets. You must book at the latest 1 day before the date you now wish to come.
For visitors who have already bought their tickets, you can download the map here
Covid-19 safety guidelines to be followed
- Wearing a mask is now mandatory as soon as you step out your vehicle at walking trails. You can remove your mask once you sit at a picnic table for example.
- At all times, you must maintain a minimum physical distance of two metres with other visitors that are not from your group, as well as with employees.
- All sales outlets and walking trails in the park have appropriate signaling to ensure physical distancing is respected.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the park for on-site use.
- You may feed the animals, but you must avoid contact as much as possible (i.e. no touching). The animals can be fed carrots only. You can bring your own carrots, or you can purchase some on site.
- We strongly recommend that you wash and/or disinfect your hands, especially before and after touching an animal or after touching an object that does not belong to you.
- During your visit, do not get out of your vehicle. Always keep doors closed, including the tailgate, and sliding doors.
- It is prohibited to feed the bison for safety reasons.
Please also respect our general safety instructions (https://www.parcomega.ca/en/useful-tips-and-policies)
Sanitary measures put in place
- Limited and controlled number of visitors per day
- Tickets are available for purchase online only
- The admission is equipped with Plexiglass
- Payment by cash is strongly discouraged. Points of sale accept both debit and credit cards. (Note that we do not accept American Express or Discovery).
- Physical distancing of a minimum of 2 metres must be respected at all times.
- Picnic areas have been modified to increase the distance between tables.
- The walking trails have been revised and turned into one-ways to facilitate physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the park and dispensers are checked and cleaned frequently.
- Food will be sold for take-out only.
- New, widely spaced, individual mobile toilets have been installed in different areas of the park. These toilets are each equipped with their own sinks.
- A sanitary team is assigned to clean and disinfect the toilets regularly. We use products that are labelled “professional” and that are recognized to be effective.
- Employees that are in contact with visitors and animals must wear masks and gloves.
- Employees are trained on proper hygiene habits to reduced propagation risks.
- All current employees must comply with strict hygiene guidelines (physical distancing, hand washing, respiratory etiquette, maintenance, and disinfection of work tools, etc.) to reduce the spread of the virus.
Services and activities maintained
- 12 km car safari trail
- Walking trails in zone 4 and 11
- Snowshoe trail (no snowshoe rental)
- The old farm (outdoor only)
- The Wolf observatory in zone 11 with limited numbers on the boardwalk. There are no presentations, a guide is available to answer questions.
- Snack bar in zone 11 (takeout only). Open from 10am to 4pm
- The gift shop located halfway through.
- Delicatessen and Coffee at the Park House (takeout only)
- The yurt and Lumberjack Camp to enjoy a picnic (limited number of people)
- The golf karts to get to the Old farm (available depending on weather conditions)
- The trading post
- The suspended bridge
Services and activities suspended
- Horse sled
- Snowshoe rental (bring your own snowshoes)
- The kennel at the admission. Pets are not allowed in the park
- Group services and bus rental
Please note, to this date, the animals found in Parc Omega are not at risk of contracting or spreading Covid-19.
Out of respect for everyone, Please do not show up at the park if you have symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of smell).
For any other questions or additional information, visit our FAQ section or contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 819-423-5487.