Due to covid-19, some activities have been adapted.
Our activities and attractions
- The 12km car ride and feeding the animals with carrots
- The walking trails in zone 4 and zone 11
- The visit of the farm animals
- The Wolf observatory with a limited number of people
- The restaurant The Cookerie, zone 11, with meals for take-out. *Open every day from 10am to 4pm
- The snowshoe trails (bring your own snowshoe)
- Outdoor skating rink (bring your own skates) * Note that the staking rink may be closed depending on the ice conditions.
- The suspended bridge in the trees (zone 11)
- You can warm up and eat your lunch at the Lumberjack Camp and the yourt (zone 11)
All the activities will take place while respecting the sanitary measures and physical distancing.
*Certain activities may be cancelled due to weather conditions.
*Activities are included with your day tickets.