In the heart of a pack
This accommodation is perfect for a stay with family or friends. This beautiful log cabin is our most spacious unit.
You can enjoy precious moments with your nearest and dearest in a bright and warm environment.
This 1362 ft² lodging equipped with bay windows and a cathedral ceiling offers spectacular views over the wolf pack, day and night.
The lodge includes a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a luxurious bathroom, living area and a bedroom with a bunk bed on the ground floor. Upstairs in the mezzanine you’ll find two queen beds, offering an incredible view.
This is a unique experience and allows you to immerse yourself in nature and observe the natural behaviour of a pack of wolves.
Arrival time: 4 p.m.
Departure time: 11:00 a.m.
Services and facilities
- 2 queen beds & 2 single beds (bedding included);
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Regular coffee machine and Nespresso coffee machine;
- Dishes, cutlery and accessories;
- Hair dryer;
- Covered patio;
- Outdoor fireplace (the first bag of wood is provided);
- Bathroom with shower.
- Access to the wolf and bear boardwalk;
- Access to playgrounds (splashpad, chess and petanque);
- Admission to the park is included at no extra cost, throughout your stay;
- Please note that it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside and outside your accommodation.
Want to cancel your stay?
Cancel free of charge and without conditions up to 8 days before your arrival. 25% of the fee will be charged if you cancel between 4 and 7 days before your stay. Cancellations made 4 days or less before the reservation will not be refunded and dates may not be modified.