In the heart of the forest
High on a hill and surrounded by trees, prospector cabins allow you to enjoy a more intimate lodging option.
The prospector cabins are close to the wolf and bear enclosures where you can observe the animals from the boardwalk. Guests of our accommodations have exclusive access to the boardwalk.
Access to the common kitchen
⚠ Not available in winter season.
Arrival time: 4 p.m.
Departure time: 11:00 a.m.
Services and facilities
- 3 double beds (bedding included);
- Dishes not included;
- Outdoor fireplace (firewood available $);
- Propane heating system;
- No electricity;
- Solar energy for lighting only;
- 18 litres of drinking water (no running water);
- All of our accommodations have an organic toilet, toilet paper included, situated a few meters from the tent or cabin.
- Sanitary block with showers is available at all times (close to the reception);
- Access to the communal kitchen;
- Access to the bear and wolf boardwalk;
- Please note that it is strictly forbidden to smoke inside and outside your accommodation.
Do you want to cancel your stay?
Cancel free of charge and without conditions up to 8 days before your arrival. 25% of the fee will be charged if you cancel between 4 and 7 days before your stay. Cancellations made 4 days or less before the reservation will not be refunded and dates may not be modified
Contact us by phone at 819-423-5487 ext. 207 or by email at [email protected] We will be more than happy to answer you.